Love Lockdown

Jessica Loi's Facebook profile

Madagascar Island

Stick-bys
Maximum happiness,
Minimum regrets.

Play hard,
Work hard.



eXTReMe Tracker

ADs.


SITE
©talkacrossthetown Unless Otherwise Stated
Credits
Photoshop CS3 Extended
Polaroid Brushes

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Friday, 6 July 2007
♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEYINGGGGGGG!
Nothing has turned out well for this week. Suck suck suck. Now, even my tablet has gone cranky. Please don't ever crash on me, not now. I have spent enough on this stupid T4210. Well, I regretted not getting an Apple Mac in the first place when my dad told me to. It's much much cooler. Anyway, I seriously don't see the use in Norman or Firewall. Okay, enough of all that depression.

Pictures from SV Open House:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My pretty darling. :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I ♥ LAO TAN.

It's 1.10am now, gotta turn in, I have a big, busy day ahead.
GO MICHELLE! You are in for a lovely surprise tomorrow.


|